Early Landmaster Rotary 14

Home Forums The Machinery Forums Pedestrian operated machines Early Landmaster Rotary 14

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

Hello
    I have just joined the vhgmc,thank you.
    I have just acquired a Landmaster Rotary 14 self propelled mower.The engine is dated 22/05/1969.The grassbox has Landmaster Rotary 14 and the sides have Self-Propelled decals.I assume it once had Landmaster across the top deck below the handlebar.
    Another difference is the exhaust does not vent through the deck but has a brass flip cover which reveals the deck hole.
    Any information on this early model would be most appreciated.
    I was also wondering about the paint codes would the blue be Ford Tractor Blue?
    I cannot seem to reference the colour codes mentioned on a earlier forum post(19-0590 & 02-0240) are these a standard paint code.
    I also have a lovely Norlett Rapier to restore I was wondering what is the correct gold/yellow paint code.
    Thank you again for letting me join.
    Graham

Attachments:
    wristpin
    Participant

Your Landmaster later became the Saturn which was available in both push and self-propelled forms. I’m fairly certain that a couple of years ago someone documented the restoration of one on this forum – but it could have been elsewhere!
    I’ve got some Saturn literature and I will scan it and post it later.

Had it on file!
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/oo2ecd1aas8gf9e/Landmaster%2014%20inch0001%20-%20Copy.pdf?dl=0

vhgmcbuddy

Thanks so much wristpin,I have read the post on both versions of the Saturn very interesting,lovely restoration and finish.
    Thanks for the file.
    Graham

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.