December Cultivator

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion December Cultivator

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    dave
    Participant

Got my December |Cultivator this morning, another good read.
    Thanks Alan.

vhgmcbuddy

Mine arrived today too

top job Mr Haggle !!

will-haggle
    Participant

Cheers, Chaps, but a mistake has been pointed out to me. On page 3 AGM venue, it is Junction 19 but it stated that it was the Clevedon turn off, it isn’t, it’s the Portbury Services turn off.

andyfrost
    Participant

Mine’s here OK , once again a huge thanks to all involved.

Andy.

vhgmcbuddy

Got mine yesterday, Many Thanks.

charlie
    Keymaster

Alan, thanks for another good read. Renewals have stared coming in already, these will be processed asap and 2016 insurance/membership cards posted, hopefully christmas post will not cause any delays.

andyfrost
    Participant

Charlie , how do I go about renewing online , I can’t see any mention on the membership page.

Thanks Andy.

roatavator
    Participant

Great read as usual, thanks everyone!
    If a club member happens to buy the featured Howard I’d love to know, it was offered to me when I was selling my 352 on that auction site, I was tempted but not really my thing (if it had been a 700 Hirth -one of the rare ones that actually work! – it might have been a different story!) But if one of the members gets it and shows/works it I’d love to see it in action. I’m trying to make a bit more space for my new acquisition, which will remain a secret for the time being but suffice to say Charlie might be interested! Phil and me have already had one attempt to collect it, over 100 miles away from us, but unfortunately the Commer decided to lose headlights on the way there and it was a very foggy day so as not an easy fix we turned back. Early Spring pick up now planned!

charlie
    Keymaster

Andy there is a link on website homepage under 2016 subscriptions see page 6 of December magazine.

vhgmcbuddy

Sent my membership renewal back today Charlie so hopefully with you soon and not lost in the Xmas post !!

Just refresh my memory please what is the date of the 2016 AGM ??

trustymasseyman
    Participant

Date for 2016 AGM is Saturday 12th March venue Oakham treasures, portbury, Bristol

vhgmcbuddy

Thanks Ivan

andyfrost
    Participant

Thanks Charlie , I think (??) I’ve just managed it.

Andy.

charlie
    Keymaster

Andy, yes. renewal received, thanks.

roatavator
    Participant

Separate online renewals for me and Jr now successfully completed (hopefully!).

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.