Colwood motor hoe

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

Morning all,

I have acquired a Colwood motor hoe.

It has the Villiers Mk10 engine and is fitted with a furrower plough. Its From the Dashwood Engineering plate, it has a Model ‘B’ mark, then an illegible serial number (not really tried to clean it up yet so I should be able to get it off.

The serial number on the Villiers plate is 826/28297c

The tyre looks non-original and is knackered, but the engine turns when the starting handle is pulled. It has some of original weights on the front, not sure whether it’s missing much else – looks to be in okay nick.

Are there any manuals or parts lists for these? May be fun to get it going.

Attachments:
    charlie
    Keymaster

Welcome to the forum. I can e mail a copy of the engine manual if you need one, just send me a private message with your e mail address. I am sure another member will have more information about the Colwood Model B.

yeoman
    Participant

Hi.if you are looking for tyres,presumably 300×8 tractor tyres, I found some on the web from mytyres.they seem good quality & reasonably priced .yeoman

will-haggle
    Participant

Have a look on the old forum, there’s a few posts on it. Here are some catalogue pages….
    They haven’t come out well, if you send me a PM with your E-mail address I’ll send them to you….

Attachments:
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.