Bmb ploughmate belt

Home Forums The Machinery Forums Pedestrian operated machines Bmb ploughmate belt

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

Hello there, can anyone help please, have a bmb ploughmate tractor with a jap5 engine.
    Trying to get new drive belt and the company need to know the ratio for the strength of belt required.does anyone know this or can they help on this matter.many thanks and looking forward to plouging my ground soon

hortiman
    Participant

Hi there joiner3

All I can add is that I once owned a ploughmate, it had a car timing belt as the drive belt, but not sure which vehiclw it was from.

Chris

franktonpaget
    Participant

This has come up before, a old chap I know had one made by company at Gloucester that advertise a lot. I think he took his old belt and they made new to match

regards Joe

vhgmcbuddy

thanks for your replies will try and contact them to see what stregth they made it,
    Any other imformation on this matter would be helpful

vhgmcbuddy

Hi Did you get sorted with the belt?

We got a new endless belt made for our BMB Plowmate. Can dig up the spec that we gave to get the belt manufactured. Endless belt is the way to go.

Gavan

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

Belt is 40 inches long x 2&1/2 inch wide.

vhgmcbuddy

Hello, have managed to get a timing belt and it seems to work fine.not sure whether to put two on or kyst leage it as it is.thx for the replies

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.