biddenden tractorfest 2015

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion biddenden tractorfest 2015

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

hi all, just to let you know that i will be sending out entry forms to all that entered in 2014 over the next week so keep your eyes open for them. also if anyone who did not attend and would like to enter for 2015 please let me know and i will send out the forms. the 2015 event will again have a working area and also a marquee with music and a bar with no entry fee 22-23rd august

vhgmcbuddy

hi all, if you have not recieved an entry form and would like one just drop me a pm with your email and i can send one to you

vhgmcbuddy

hi kev
    I would like to go but it depends on how things are and how I will feel about things because Chrissy will probably have passed away by then could you please therefore reserve me a place with the same format as last year ie an awning display and I may also have a classic vehicle to display as well I will let you know about that a bit later on
    pete

vhgmcbuddy

will do pete can hold a spot for you up until the week before

vhgmcbuddy

hi all,
    does anyone have any entry forms ready to send back to me as i would like to start getting some idea as to who is coming and what you are bringing then i can start making plans. dont forget we again have a working area this year and arena display,, many thanks

vhgmcbuddy

hi all, this years line up is looking good so far, please could you return your entry form if not already done, many thanks

vhgmcbuddy

thanks to those that have sent their entry forms back already, for those that have not yet returned theirs yet please could you get them back to me asap, many thanks

vhgmcbuddy

hi all, hope you are all doing well, the tractorfest passes are now in the post and will be with you soon. you will be issued with wrist bands upon entry to the site with the vehicle pass that has been sent to you.

there is also room for more if anyone else wants to enter but you must be quick

look forward to seeing you there and wish you a safe journey to the show

vhgmcbuddy

i would like to give a big thanks to all that attended. we had a very good mix with around 45 machines plus 4 awning displays and with out you we would not have a display. also extra thanks to those that braved the wet conditions for the arena on sunday. i would also like to pass on thanks from the btf commitee for being a valued part of the show. i you have any feedback (good or bad) for the section or any other part of the show please P.M me and i will pass it on to the commitee.

once again thank you very much

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.