auto culto junior and villiers mk 15 instructions

Home Forums The Main Forum Area Projects auto culto junior and villiers mk 15 instructions

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

Well I am now the owner of a Mk3 Auto Culto Junior fitted with the Villiers MK 15 engine with the little valve box on the top. of all the villiers instruction manuals I have, I don.t have one for the MK15 engine with the overhead valves, can anyone help with a copy please? ALSO does anyone have a copy of the Manual for the Auto Culto Junior? I have the manual for the big Autogardener, but I understand the Junior was different, can anyone help out, or point me in the right direction Please?

charlie
    Keymaster

I can e mail a copy of the engine manual, drop me a personal message with your e mail address. Nothing on the Junior though.

hillsider
    Participant

I may be able to help with the Villiers information I shall check my library (sounds grand but actually means a box file in the workshop)tomorrow and let you know.
    Ray.

hillsider
    Participant

Looks as though Charlie has pipped me to the post re the manual! The one that I have is a photocopy to start with so it may not transmit as well as an original copy so probably better to go with Charlie’s offer.
    Good luck with the project,
    Ray.

charlie
    Keymaster

I guess that is the problem with this forum we are just too damn keen to help.

hillsider
    Participant

If is a problem it is good one to have, rather better than the alternative of posts going unanswered.

vhgmcbuddy

Thanks for the replies, Much appreciated, I am sending a PM to Charlie.

will-haggle
    Participant

If you’d like to pm me with your e-mail I have a copy of the Junior manual….

vhgmcbuddy

That is terrific Alan, will PM you now. Regards Philip

charlie
    Keymaster

Sounds like a great result.

vhgmcbuddy

ive got an auto-culto junior and the auto-gardener, both have the villiers mk15. apart from the wheels and labeling there seems to be no difference between them. good strong machines

vhgmcbuddy

That is very interesting Kevin, I am now wondering if there ever was a different manual for the “Junior”, or weather they just supplied the “Autogardener” manual for both? I have an incomplete Scythe attachment for the Autoculto, with original blue paint and label, and from what I have seen the “Autogardener” was painted blue when new, but the “Junior “was painted yellow, It seems to me that this Scythe attachment will fit both machines, I wonder if they supplied a different parts list for both machines? The Rotorvator on the “Junior” is only 12″ it must be wider on the “Autogardener” ? as you say, very well built machines. Regards

jim-beacon
    Participant

the main differences between the Junior and the gardener are:
    1. the Junior engined is fully goverened – there is no throttle control
    2. The Junior has a slightly narrower cut.

The Junior doesn’t have reverse, but then, neither do some models of the gardener.

vhgmcbuddy

yes thats the same with my throttles jim but both of mine have reverse

vhgmcbuddy

I have downloaded a Brochure of the Autogardener from Jims site, and, by a lucky coincidence, the very nice man who donated this Auto culto “Junior” rang today to tell me he has now found the Instruction manual and parts list, which he is posting to me, So, That should answer a few questions, Will let you know, I am also sure that my “Junior also has reverse, but it is down the barn at the moment, will report back.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.