Atco 11/36 drive belt conundrum

Home Forums Groundcare Machinery Grass Cutting Machinery Atco 11/36 drive belt conundrum

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    psunderland
    Participant

I am restoring my Atco 11/36, I am having difficult in identifying the correct spare part to renew the drive belt. I can only find drive belts for the Atco 12/36. Does anyone know whether the drive belt for the 12/36 fits the 11/36? I understand the 11/36 was an earlier model. Alternatively if anyone can tell me the length of the 11/36 drive belt I should be able to track one down. The measurement needs to be on the outside of the belt.
    Many thanks
    Peter

wristpin
    Participant

Drive belt- transmission drive or cutter deck drive ?

psunderland
    Participant

Hello
    Thank you for your response. The belt is the transmission drive belt. Any help or assistance you can give will be gratefully received. Look forward to hearing from you.

psunderland
    Participant

Hello
    I have found what I think is the right belt at Marksman Industrial Ltd, see details below.

Listed under A90 13x2286Li

Standard V belt. 13mm wide,8mm thick, inside length 90 inches, or 2286mm, pitch length 2322mm, outside length 2336mm. Oil resistant & Anti-Static. Working temperature range -18c to +70c. Wrapped Belts are the first of the V-Belts to enter the power transmission scenario. The continued development of the product has enabled them to achieve power ratings considerably higher than originally expected. The compounds used to build up these belts are well chosen to match the stipulated power ratings, thus offering increased safety factor on critical drives.

The one listed for a 12/36 and NOT the 11 is one inch longer which may account for problems adjusting the belt. I am going to fit the new one and let you know if it works out, otherwise the search continues.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.