anzani owners

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

hi all, im trying to find out who has a british anzani iron horse, motor hoe, lawnrider or easimow. would you be kind enough to post on here what you have and what county you are from, many thanks

i will start the wheels turning with 1 iron horse, 2 motor hoes and 2 lawnriders. kent

vhgmcbuddy

I have one Iron Horse Regards Plonker

trustymasseyman
    Participant

Motor hoe Leicestershire

vhgmcbuddy

i am starting a register for all anzani horticultural machines, there is one already for the iron horse run by pat holt and long may it continue. i would like to get lawnriders, easimows and motor hoes. iron horses are also welcome as an addition but not to replace the great list that pat and george had built up over the years. also any other horticultural anzani’s that may exist. so if you would be kind enough to help me get started please could you pm me the machine model,number, engine type and any other information that might be of interest along with your name and county. i will then send you an email of the register once its up and running. many thanks.
    p.s if your iron horse is not yet registered with pat holt i can pass your information to pat at your request

dave
    Participant

Kev, are you going to post the list on the survivors list
    on the forum? Dave.

vhgmcbuddy

yes dave once i have got a reasonable list i shall get it in the suvivors section

vhgmcbuddy

hi all, to those that would like their anzani added to the register please could you pm me with
    machine
    number
    condition
    your name and location (county)
    picture (optional)

many thanks for you input

vhgmcbuddy

im looking for a few more iron horses (and any other anzani’s) to add to a display at biddenden tractorfest 20-21st august 2016. if you would like to help build this anzani lineup please could you drop me a pm. many thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.