Anyone know what make this is

Home Forums The Machinery Forums Pedestrian operated machines Anyone know what make this is

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

Just bought this from a well known auction site, not collected it yet, anyone know the maker?

Attachments:
    will-haggle
    Participant

Homebrew Jobby, made from a Stanhay push seeder grafted to a Merry Tiller. It’s the Blue and Red item in the middle of this picture taken at the West Country Game Fair 2014. it is owned by Roy Watts (left) of Somerset, also in the picture is Sue and John Philips..

Attachments:
    charlie
    Keymaster

Saw that and wondered where it would end up, certainly something different.

vhgmcbuddy

Thanks Alan, it will be interesting to see how its been modified when I pick it up.

vhgmcbuddy

Its not a merry tiller, is there another make that uses a similar chain case idea, the drive axle is hexagon going right through the chain case, also it has a PTO on the opposite side to the drive pulley that turns at half seed. I will post some pictures soon.

vhgmcbuddy

If it’s an aluminium chain case it could be Honda, they used a hexagon shaft and the F400 Tiller had a PTO. Be able to see better when you put those photos on.

vhgmcbuddy

After a bit of research I think it is a Landmaster, very similar to a L160 but not the same, the wheels and bottom half of the chaincase are the same. see this link to the old website

vhgmcbuddy
    vhgmcbuddy

Had a look at the link Sten, that looks to be the one.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.