Crawley 75 Diesel tractor help and information required

Home Forums General Help and information Crawley 75 Diesel tractor help and information required

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ct33731
    Participant

Hi I have aquired a Crawley 75 Diesel Tractor which I am now in the midst of restoring, however little information, seems to be available on these machines, I was wondering if anyone had any idea of the thickness of the brake linings when new, mine are nearly down to the rivets, and are at present around 1/8″ thick. when trying them in the drums, it is hard to see that they could be a lot thicker when new, perhaps 3/16″ or 1/4″, does anyone know, or has anyone had any of these shoes relined? I was also wondering if anyone could supply me with a picture of the rear hitch for attaching trailed implements to. I do not have one, so a picture, and perhaps sizes would be gratefully received, so as then I could make one, I have the 3 point lift and pump etc, also I have heard of them been converted to a pulley clutch drive arrangement, rather than the centrifugal clutch and chain drive, I see that there are twin pulleys on the gearbox, does anyone have any details of the belt drive clutch arrangement, as I would like to convert to it as I find the centrifugal clutch a little difficult in tight spaces, any help would be much appreciated. Kind Regards Chris..

sandvik
    Participant

Hi,
    I have just aquired a Crawley 75 with a JAP petrol engine, with dual fuel arrangement. It does not have hydraulic lift, so it would be interesting to see pictures of how this system is designed on your traktor. The arms for the 3 point lift is also missing. The original centrifugal clutch is intakt, but I think I will modify to a belt drive clutch.
    Kind Regards, Svein

Attachments:
    charlie
    Keymaster

Svein, it may well be worth starting a new topic for your machine. I know there is at least one club member with a Crawley.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.