Newark Tractors and Heritage Show

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion Newark Tractors and Heritage Show

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    trusty220
    Keymaster

It appears that we’ve been moved this year from Crocker Hall 2 to Hall 1, which is only next door and is considerably warmer!
    I haven’t had confirmation for the club stand yet, so I’m only guessing that it will be in Hall 1 with the exhibits.

trustymasseyman
    Participant

A little inside information Sandra is cooking fruit cakes let’s hope Geoff doesn’t forget the traditional pork pie. Hope to see you all over the weekend

trusty220
    Keymaster

I do apologise for the lateness of these photo’s but family matters have been my priority for the last few weeks.
    All pictures were taken on the Sunday morning of the show before it opened to the public because that’s the only time you can get to see a clear view of everything. I hope that I’ve captured everything that was in the horticultural section in Crocker Hall 2, but I’ll apologise now if I’ve missed out anyone.
    Congratulations to Dave Foster for gaining the VHGMC Shield for best club member’s exhibit and my gratitude goes to Sandra Clark and Steve Woollas for putting on the display on the club stand.

Attachments:
    trusty220
    Keymaster

Don’t panic, here are a few more that I couldn’t get on the previous post! Sandra’s display was very original (and a first!) in that she collected children’s horticultural tools. I never realised that there were so many things made for children to do “our” jobs!

Attachments:
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.