Vintage Horticultural & Garden Machinery Working Day

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion Vintage Horticultural & Garden Machinery Working Day

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    wingnut
    Participant

Vintage Horticultural & Garden Machinery Working Day
    Sunday 18th March 10.30am start
    Stanfield on B1145 Norfolk
    Proceeds to East Anglian Air Ambulance
    Contact Adrian Hall 01328 851571 or
    email stevenhall272@aol.com

This will be our 9th year and hope to make it bigger and better then ever. We have every thing from push hoes, rotavators to match ploughing with classes for small walk behind, large walk behind and ride-ons. We also have Working Stationary engines, working horse and static displays. We like to encourage the smaller tillage machines by having a working play pen.

Attachments:
    roatavator
    Participant

By coincidence got my entry in the post yesterday. I’ll be there making a load of noise as usual! Probably bring the latest acquisition (SIMAR 50) and if I can get longer ramps organised the Howard Hatz Gem.
    This is a really good start to the working event season. Well worth a trip for those of you further away. Can’t recommend it highly enough.

wingnut
    Participant

entry’s are coming in and it looks like there might be 3 gunsmiths how many more are out there?

remember this is a working day not just ploughing.

wingnut
    Participant

Event have been POSTPONED UNTIL SUNDAY 8th APRIL due to weather conditions, sorry for any inconvenience.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.